Like many other Web sites, www.cnetguide.com makes use of log files. The information within the log files includes net protocol ( information processing ) addresses, style of browser, net Service supplier ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to investigate trends, administer the location, track user’s movement around the website, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and different such info aren’t joined to any info that’s in-person recognizable. These logs won’t be created public unless needed by law to try and do, therefore.
Cookies and Web Beacons
www.cnetguide.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you want to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More elaborate info concerning cookie management with specific internet browsers will be found at the browsers’ various websites.
If you are interested in linking, quoting, or re-printing any article(s) from Cnetguide.com Please do read our copyright policy:
- Copy Limitations Please don’t copy the whole post. A short paragraph with content in quotes is acceptable with a link-back to the post at Cnetguide.com
- Credit the Source You need to clearly highlight the fact that the content was derived from Cnetguide.com
- You need to link back to the article from that you derived the excerpt.
- Non-commercial Use: If you propose to use the content for different functions.
- If we do copy any article or post from somewhere we promise to give proper credit and sources, in case we forget to give it you can easily contact us through the form.